• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Small Package in Lockbourne Ohio

tractors0130

Does anyone live near the "Lockbourne Ohio" GL facility? I had just received my "paid in full" invoice after only 30 days at BC. The shipping companies that GL lists want around $100 to pick up and ship a package that will be a 12" square box and weigh probably around 20 lbs. to the Chicago area. If you have any ideas, send me a PM.
Still waiting on my other EUC to clear for a deuce, it's at 90 days now, GL says your second EUC is faster. How can I have a second EUC if my first one has not cleared yet??

Thanks,
RB

Last edited:

whyme

Still waiting on my other EUC to clear for a deuce, it's at 90 days now, GL says your second EUC is faster. How can I have a second EUC if my first one has not cleared yet??

Thanks,
RB

hahaha... they never stop amazing me. that is a question that we will never get the answer to.