• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So what did I win ??? CUCV II, III ????

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, "Hunter" along with the blanks, makes me think it was used during exercises as an OPFOR vehicle or by Security Forces for hunting the OPFOR. But I'd expect lights on it then.

Might want to change up those antenna brackets, looks like you'll cave in the door corners if you do it that way.

amgeneral72

So I just couldn't help myself. I had to see what it would look like with the correct mount. I wish I had some more brush guards. I could steal some off my wife's m1009. Ok maybe not a good idea.
IMG_0473.JPGIMG_0471.JPGIMG_0474.JPGIMG_0472.JPG.

So what does everyone think?????

traditional or the HMMWV offset on the bumper

Last edited:

dougco1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not to hijack your thread but its somewhat related, spotted this gem on GSAXcess yesterday. All you need is $4500.00 and be a municipality and its yours.

CUCVII-2.jpgCUCVII-4.jpgCUCVII-3.jpgCUCVII-5.jpgCUCVII-1.jpg

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
The antenna mount on the bumper looks cool, but it's real nice to have the doors open all the way flat - especially with a trailer hooked up. You can only open one door all the way if you have a trailer with surge brakes because you have to park at an angle or the doors will hit.

Gunner USN

So I just couldn't help myself. I had to see what it would look like with the correct mount. I wish I had some more brush guards. I could steal some off my wife's m1009. Ok maybe not a good idea.
View attachment 682986View attachment 682987View attachment 682988View attachment 682989.

So what does everyone think?????

traditional or the HMMWV offset on the bumper
Are you taking these photos with a couple of different cameras? Because the on is really showing that Florida sun was murder on that paint job or am I just seeing things!!!!!

Ando427

2017-06-08 14-59-36_So what did I win ___ CUCV II, III ____.jpg Should I be switching my service lights off on my M1009 whenever I park it for more than 24 hours? I always just leave mine in the all on position, haven't had a problem so far...

Gunner USN

View attachment 684056 Should I be switching my service lights off on my M1009 whenever I park it for more than 24 hours? I always just leave mine in the all on position, haven't had a problem so far...
It maybe a good practice to start, I do with my CUCV II, after I forgot for aa few weeks and needed a jump!

Than of course remember to turn service back on before you drive off!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks