• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring Identification

18operator

Hey there all you Deuce guys, I need a bit of help identifying this spring. I found it on the concrete pad of my driveway where the truck was parked last night. I moved the truck this morning and found it laying on the concrete. The truck drove fine after I moved it not knowing the spring fell off. I can't tell if the arm of the spring is broken if it is, it's a clean break. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll be pouring over TM's to try to locate it.

Attachments

18operator

That's it! Awesome! Under the truck right now. (Shady and cool). And I'm missing that spring. Thanks for your support! Now I have to find a replacement.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks