• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers giveaway sponsered by shoptrigger.com for $250 store credit

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewglines

Well it's a new year and we have a new giveaway! This giveaway is sponsored by www.shoptrigger.com for a $250 credit on purchases. To enter, simply reply to this thread (one entry is all that's needed, duplicates will be removed) with a reply. The drawing will be held Feb. 4th. During this time, anyone that upgrades their steel soldiers account will be added into a second entry into the contest as well. This contest will be limited to US only due to the products sold by Trigger. Also please note any laws state/local that might apply will be up to the contestant to adhere to. Anyhow, I wish everyone good luck! (And I kinda envy you guys get to be in this contest, I could use some ammo!)

Well it's a new year and we have a new giveaway! This giveaway is sponsored by www.shoptrigger.com for a $250 credit on purchases. To enter, simply reply to this thread (one entry is all that's needed, duplicates will be removed) with a reply. The drawing will be held Feb. 4th. During this time, anyone that upgrades their steel soldiers account will be added into a second entry into the contest as well. This contest will be limited to US only due to the products sold by Trigger. Also please note any laws state/local that might apply will be up to the contestant to adhere to. Anyhow, I wish everyone good luck! (And I kinda envy you guys get to be in this contest, I could use some ammo!)

IN. Thank you!

Kenny0

I'm in - thanks

Valor

I'm in. Thanks.

ixpacman

Steel Soldiers Supporter

ill do it

Barney28223

here is a reply...

archmark

In

kcbchuck

I'm definitely in!
I'm very happy that I received this invitation. Trigger.com looks like a well put together website with a good selection of firearms products. Whether I win or lose, I will definitely be spending some money there in the future.

Riverhawk

Count me in!

mooneyx

Never enough ammo

arbez

Count me in. Thanks

skydvr1

Im in. Could use the stuff. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.