• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2015 - April VOTE HERE

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tankdriver

OK, next set of photos.....

We set up for a fund raising for a 16 year old girl who has cancer. Tractors, Show Cars, Mussel Cars, and us.....

I try to take it to at least 1 event a month. Kinda gets expensive as I have them hauled on a friends semi, as I can't drive a truck, a Jeep, and pull 3 cannons at once. I put the 3" cannon, the 57mm and my WC63 on his lowboy, then pull the jeep and 37mm with my Dodge pickup truck....

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_2800.jpg IMG_2801.jpg IMG_2802.jpg IMG_2803.jpg IMG_2804.jpg IMG_2805.jpg IMG_2806 2.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks