• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2015 - September VOTE HERE

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Wow...looks like this is gonna be a close one!! I guess it doesn't actually matter who wins because they are ALL fine vehicles. What really matters (IMO) is that folks care enough to look and vote...like for:

Helldiverharry's MB!!
:naner:

HASSON1911

Oh no I'm down by 3 if I can take the lead I promise an in depth video of my hemtt on like you've never seen, i'm spit balling 5-10 mins or longer...probably longer!!! I will video it this weekend and try to post it Monday! Now the video will be posted regardless haha but what an incentive for my to hurry up like WINNING the MV month of September. Come on guys vote for the HEMTT!!! HASSON1911's 1988 M977 HEMTT
Okay guys I'm tied up, for the win now guys come on, what do you say how about an operational video so you know how to play with your own HEMTT, everything from driving to crane operations!!! Lets go!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Helldiverharry displays his pristine MB Jeep at nearly every Veterans Event in about a 50 mile area and has participated in Veterans Parades in Columbus and Harris counties here in Georgia for the last four years since the jeep was finished. In that time it has been viewed/enjoyed by literally TENS OF THOUSANDS of Americans that appreciate our Veterans.

Here's a few more pics. The feller riding with Harry in the Veterans Parade pic is an original "Merrills Marauder" and is still kicking high (sorta).

Now come on...How could you NOT want to vote for Helldiverharry's MB?

Attachments

Last edited:

gottaluvit

What!? Nobody at all voted for my M929A2 dump truck still (again) hard at work? Must be the desert tan paint out of place in them woods. This rig has a lot of my time and funds sunk into her and she really shows her appreciation by working so hard without even a hiccup. Her owner is not some big company, but just a for hire individual still patiently waiting on his PUCO number, so this beast can haul commercially on the road and not just on-site jobs.

Vote for GOTTALUVIT, if you like to see an MV still working!

HASSON1911

2nd place guys come on were so close, I've been hard at work this weekend making her fully operational for a no short cut video of the operation of the m977 hemtt

VOTE HASSON1911 VOTE FOR THE HEMTT

gottaluvit

I'm still tied for last place. At least the M929A2 dump truck isn't alone. Here's a few more pics in case hesitant voters might think she don't work for her living. 20150814_090622.jpg20150814_090648.jpg20150814_091948.jpg20150814_092350.jpg20150819_145451.jpg20150821_184318.jpg20150718_104238.jpg20150709_211347.jpg20150905_152904.jpg20150917_193240.jpg

She even has all the safety equipment attached (first aid kit, fire extinguishers, back up lights, back up alarm, warning triangles, flares, hard hat and reflective flourescent vest). Only thing I havn't fixed to as good as, or better than, new is the heater's low speed. Here's a short video to hear the backup alarm. Safety first folks! https://youtu.be/JL-1ia426PQ
Forgot to mention the new lenses all the way around to make the lights clearly visible (and makes the truck look better overall).

Last edited:

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I always have a weak spot for dump trucks and other underdog, but - apart from the fact that it is a 900 series (too modern) - there are sometimes other obligations that have to come first. :(

Nevertheless, I will try help

For all who have not voted yet and cannot decide, there are two options left:

1) Vote for Helldiverharry

2) If you do not want to vote for Helldriverharry, the only other option left is to vote for gottaluvit.

zout

Harry represents that jeep in full honor and also being an LEO taking time to represent is outstanding.

Takes time to know Harry......but that time is well spent with him and his LOVE of the jeep. VOTE FOR HELLDIVERharry. WANNA SEE A WINNER....choose wisely.

gottaluvit

Forgot to mention the comfort upgrades as well as led license plate light/mount. 12v accessory plugs with usb for charging cell phone and overhead light. All blackout lights are working now as well. This things an antique, as I can get historical plates if I didn't want to work it! 20150605_174228.jpg20150927_174816.jpg20150529_234130.jpg

gottaluvit

One day to go and still no votes for a Combat Engineer Squad Vehicle? I gotta say you SS members are who got this thing road ready. If not for this site and everyone's eagerness to share knowledge, I wouldn't have even bid on her! Can't say thanks for the votes, but sure can say thanks for the help!

sandcobra164

A noticeable drop in participation this month. When I crossed the line victorious in May, Sarge had 33 votes and 133 votes had been placed. We are only at 83 votes this month so everybody, Vote for your favorite!!! People older and wiser than myself say Vote or don't complain about the outcome.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
A noticeable drop in participation this month. When I crossed the line victorious in May, Sarge had 33 votes and 133 votes had been placed. We are only at 83 votes this month so everybody, Vote for your favorite!!! People older and wiser than myself say Vote or don't complain about the outcome.
FOR HELLDIVERHARRY'S MB!!:tank:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks