• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Storage location needed (Baltimore or Hagerstown, MD)

Merc1973

I am in need of a storage location for my Deuce-to-be. Does anyone know of a cheap location in the either the Baltimore or Hagerstown area? The cheapest I have found is $110/month. I currently live in Ellicott City, MD and i don't think it will fit in my condo parking space :lol:. My in-laws live in Hagerstown...

BTW, Why is MD part of the "Northeast Chapter"? It's south of the Mason-Dixon Line. ;-)

Last edited:

Another Ahab

Some of the self-storage places have surface parking rentals. You might check that category if you don't need to be under cover.

And I can't answer the Free State question. I'm from Virginia, myself.

Another Ahab

Hoping you'll post a photo or two, so we can see what you got.

I mean a Deuce is only a Deuce, acknowledged, but when you like them you like to SEE them. I guess that's only natural, right?

Another Ahab

I'm sorry: Rough Terrain (RT); we worked them frequently in the Seabees, operated by the EO's (the Equipment Operators) and you could get a whole lot of work done with that piece of equipment and a good operator, so i always considered them OK (Okey Dokey)!

Last edited: