• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Super Single guys: where did you find innertubes

sp00n

Sourced some XMLs, going to use my A2 rims. Research shows I need a 14x20 innertube and flaps to protect it from the radial tire I am installing it in. Called some local truck supply places and only place I found that carries them wants 55$ a tube, more than half what I even paid for each tire.

Where did you guys find tubes for hopefully way less than 55$/each?

A

A/C Cages

I cant find 395's in the Florida area for less then $150 each.
I need some myself so im waiting to find a deal. I have 3 deuces that need them.

Mack 121472

Rodney has don my doug pack real good he has all sizes an makes here is his #713-305-9993 tell him Linn the septic tank guy sent you he will hook you up.fat lady sings

sp00n

I got his last 7 tires, but hes getting more soon:
UNBEATABLE OFFROAD TIRES

I only wanted 6 but he had 7 left and gave me the extra for free. They're in good shape but he is WAY in the middle of nowhere, you literally go down a road in lesser quality than a logging trail to get to his house. Don't take your Deuce its pretty narrow, I had a fullsize truck and 6.5ft wide trailer and that was about the biggest thing you could get back there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks