• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sussex NJ MV Show

foxtrk2

speacial thanks to scott jack terry tim an dall those that made the show a wopping success best in years that ive attended oh and yeah it was dam cold sleeping in the pup tent but worth it for sure be there next year

Timberwolf22

Great event..... my thanks to all in Gypsie Company that really made us feel welcome.

We hit some sales records on Ammo Cans ..... but we had a convincing helper that everyone seemed to want to buy things from .................

Frankford-20130427-00375.jpg

We had a great setup outside the vendor area.... lots of compliments on the trucks... and as we now know check what levers and knobs the kids climbing all over your trucks push and pull before you try and go home.

Sussex Setup.jpg

Already looking forward to Aberdeen. Just need to throw the S280 on the back of the M35a3 this time - and that's why you have family members who own M936's.

Last edited:

C15TA

Hillbilly Wizard was amazing! I bought a nice CUCV door from him and wanted a bumper that he didn't have unpacked. He gave me first choice on the bumpers when he got them off the skid the next day. Now that is what I call " Customer Service". I bought a few other odds and sods and the same as last year, I left his vendor space cashless. Great guy to deal with and fair prices. It made the 9 hour drive down from Canada worthwhile. As always the show was great with lots to buy and to see. The Huey crew were very knowledgable about their aircraft and patiently answered all our questions. Planning for next year already.
Barry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks