• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Telephonics netcom power pinout and voltage

IroncladGA

So I know power comes in thru the U-229 on J1 of these thru pins A and F. It looks like A is the ground and positive voltage comes thru F. Can anyone confirm this?

I am assuming operational voltage of 24v to 28v DC, but cannot find that info anywhere. Can anyone confirm?

Doesn't look like any TMs published to answer this. Closest I found was some info on the Kongsburg website for a RIMMCS that incorporates a NETCOM-V and indicates 28v DC.

Any help appreciated!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Wire Fox

Can you set us up with some part numbers, NSNs, or any other information to get a rolling start on these? This is the first I've heard of this system and I'm not finding any solid data. Also, have you tried contacting Telephonics or Oshkosh? It looks like Telephonics advertises that their manuals are available upon request. If they don't, Oshkosh might spill some info related to this system's use in the JLTV and some uparmored HMMWVs.

IroncladGA

I reached out to a technical contact that was listed on a document that I found, and I received the following response:
Answer: NetCom operates on both +24 VDC Military Ground Vehicle power & + 28 VDC Military Airborne power. As more detailed info – NetCom operates from + 9 VDC - + 33 VDC as per Mil-std-1275 (exceeds actually).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks