• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The m1029 wireing project

I have mounted a 1008 bumper on my airforce suburban and now wanna hookup my military trailer plug also . So i need to find the plug that plugs into the wireing harness of the bumper . The plug is on the bumper side i just need the plug off a 1008 or 1009 to wire into my suburban harness and plug into this new bumper.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been looking for one of those. Is it the 6.2L diesel?

You should be able to contact one of the aftermarket suppliers that support this site and I would imagine they could help you.

Saturn Surplus or Boyce or Memphis Equipment all come to mind. I THINK they are all sponsors of this site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks