• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tire fitment

86M10086.2L

If thoses are the tires I'm thinking of, (38 inch LAV tires) They should fit but the CUCV rim is a little narrow for them. I believe AJMBLAZER has them on his truck but he found a set of late model GM rims that were wider. The factory rim on the M1008 series trucks is 6 3/4" wide to the best of my knowledge. That being said I have 285/75/r16s on the stock rims, and they're really supposed to be on a 8 inch rim but they fit ok. You'll have to wack the fenders alittle to get them to fit on a stock suspension truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks