• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TMs for MEP-002 & 003 ... to upload?

peyton

I have purchased a cd which, among other things, contains the TMs for the MEP-002 and MEP-003 gensets. I *believe* that these publications are in the public domain. Should I upload them? If so, how? Thanks

Peyton

peyton

Re: RE: TMs for MEP-002 & 003 ... to upload?

mangus580 said:
Go into the TM section, and look for the add-new link.
OK, no prolem there. I was primarily asking for opinions on whether to upload them or not. As I said, I believe that they are in the public domain but don't know that for a fact.

peyton

Re: RE: Re: RE: TMs for MEP-002 & 003 ... to upload?

emmado22 said:
whats the title page of the TM say?
There is no copyright statement. Other than title and related information, it says "this copy is a reprint ...." and "published under the authority of the departments of the army, air force, navy and headquarters u.s. marine corps".

I have uploaded TM 5-6115-584-12, TM 5-6115-584-34, TM 5-6115-585-12, TM 5-6115-585-34 for the 5kw and 10kw diesel gensets. If accepted, will you make announcement in the aux forum?