• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Took the OT-90 to Stone Mountain Machine Gun Shoot

Timberwolf22

Here are a few pics of the OT-90 out in the mud.

IMG_3050.jpg IMG_3051.jpg IMG_3046.jpg

We will be spending some time with the power washer after this event that's for sure!

MadCat2 made all the arrangements to get her out to the shoot and I can say for sure the crowd appreciated the static display, rides and the car crushing.

Last edited:

MadCat2

MadCat2 and I took some time out of our busy schedules and ran over a few cars on the range...................... 8:33 in the video is the OT-90 "fun".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDABcf7pvYo

Hope you enjoy some car crushing fun.

Looks like MadCat2 had too much fun behind the wheel and needed to take a 2nd pass ........

Ohhh that was a lot of fun! its cool to see it from the side, while driving I did not even feel it hit the can, it squatted it like a pancake!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks