• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Top needed

hoopsoft

My Deuce didn't come with a top. I think I'd like a softtop, but maybe a hard top would be better for winter. Either way just curious if anyone has anything, taking the shotgun approach here.

I saw the P/N for the soft top kits, and that someone said the army pays 431 for them, how do you get that deal...

Well haven't seen any post just real recent about possible tops for sale. I searched and found these resources
TNJ Murray
SECO
JaTonka
GMA
and shot them some email.

The guy in Binger Ok, has hard tops for $600 used (think they are rough) but they aren't interested in helping when you call them on the phone.
I haven't seen my poor family since I got this thing either running around working on them with a buddy or trying to gather missing pieces or reading TM's. I think just checking specs and checking the whole thing out could take all winter. I don't want to disable the thing, cause its new and right now I keep wanting to jump up go outside and sit in it and listen to it run or drive around the block.