• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trans adaptor for 6 cylinder chevy to jeep trans .

6 cylinder chevy trans adaptor for anybody swapping out . Have engine mounts as well. Are they available .. i think i may have one in a jeep gladiator i purchased for the grill. If i am wrong please correct me.. this is what i was told

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gladiators never came with Chevy 6 cylinder engines. What transmission does your Gladiator have? The Novak adapter to put Chevy engines in M715s is set up for the Warner T-98 transmission only.

6 cylinder chevy trans adaptor for anybody swapping out . Have engine mounts as well. Are they available .. i think i may have one in a jeep gladiator i purchased for the grill. If i am wrong please correct me.. this is what i was told
well i was actually wondering about the adaptor. Pictures are so people would know what it came from . If i put it in the wrong area i will change it

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is probably a T90J transmission with a T18 transfer case, and is probably the Novak C3 kit that adapts the Chevy engine to the T90J transmission. See the Novak-adapt.com website.

chucky

Which trans do you have im looking for a T18A look on the D, side of trans at the casting numbers if it says or t18 or 13 - 01 with the pto cover just under that number its a jeep t 18 A the t98 housing will hold the t18 gear set perfect if its the 6.32 to 1 1st gear granny t 18 i would buy it from you ! If the reverse gear is over and back its a t18a made for 1978 and newer jeeps if its over and up it 77 or older jeeps! Or if its a t-98 with the 6.40 to 1st gear would work for me as well either way im looking for a granny 4 speed to put in a jeep if anyone has one they will part with let me know

Last edited: