• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trip to BFR Metals out of NW AR (anyone wanna go)

Breach27

Guys,

Here in couple of weeks I will be taking a trip to BFR Metals to pick up some cool stuff for my M923. I will be taking my dually and a 32 foot gooseneck if anyone wants to go. I will be leaving Bentonville AR (Northwest corner of the state). The trailer is big enough to bring back alot. Just let me know if you interested in tagging along. I have not specific dates, just sometime soon.

ARYankee

Wow!!! I have been wanting to take an excursion out there for a while. I've tentatively planned on running by this summer when I head back to Arkansas from Oregon. How long are you planning to be gone and when? I'll be back in Arkansas from March 12th until the 25th. If you go during that time frame I may try and tag along. I've been some what hunting for some more tires for the 923.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks