• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turning Fuel Up on a "G Code" Injection Pump - Video

anthonyamato4

Watched the video. Thankyou! My pump is the same that makes it easy to understand. What does the back part inside the pump do? I believe you call it the smoke cam....where should that be set at and also does adjusting that change power at all? I also read adjusting a govenor .... is that something on our pump to look at for adjustments? If so how and where. Also someone posted setting low idle then high rpm then droop to get pump set for making power.... do we have that stuff on these pumps to adjust and if so do we need to do them? I dont know much about them but you seem to.... so any knoledge you can share would be a big help on that stuff. Thanks for any help

cumminsbandit

I don't believe i have the exact same setup on my truck. My cover looks to have more "stuff" on top of it. Does this mean i can make my adjustments externally on the threaded stud with the jam nuts? I had the cover off today an that seemed to be what it looked like. Just lookin for info! Thanks guys!

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Watched the video. Thankyou! My pump is the same that makes it easy to understand. What does the back part inside the pump do? I believe you call it the smoke cam....where should that be set at and also does adjusting that change power at all?

If you read the TM the numbers are there for smoke cam in degrees but I would leave it alone. You could make shure you no load rpm is where you want it then low idle is good. Then main fuel then droop.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks