• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Type set and color

sprucemt

So, you can change the color to bright yellow for all the "going blind" members.

You can change the type set and size for the really Blind members.

If you are color blind, you are screwed.

Elwenil

No offense, but I find the bright yellow sort of hard on the eyes. Probably a lot of the issues people are having with the text and background colors can be resolved with their monitor settings or a higher quality monitor. Just my .02

mangus580

No offense, but I find the bright yellow sort of hard on the eyes. Probably a lot of the issues people are having with the text and background colors can be resolved with their monitor settings or a higher quality monitor. Just my .02
Agreed... I am normally a big complainer of poor contrast. My eyes suck... I wear coke-bottles... Bright light bothers me... I have a ton of issues.

I have seen the difference in some of my screens (only run about 6 different ones) and some are worse than others...

Play with your brightness, contrast and color settings. You might be surprised!

sprucemt

Well, I can only see the red if it is a link. I can see the orange better. The white is ok. But the yellow is better for me. At least while I am typing in the Quick reply. The green and purple in Elwenil's post I barely can see.

So, I'll probably have to stick with yellow.

Doin a good job Mike.

M1075

I like the Orange Don! Do you have to change that for each post or can a user enable a
"global" setting for all posts?

sprucemt

I would assume Mike would need to change the default. But reading other post's, you will probably, in the near future, have the ability per user.

Elwenil

Most of the other functions in the Quick Text box with the advanced options opened are identical to what is in most word programs such as Microsoft Word that all with Windows should have and be somewhat familiar with. As for the other odd functions, if you don't need it use it or if it bothers you, don't click on them, lol.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Test, This is easy to read, Yes?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks