• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

USA 6X6

desertfox

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Spoke with the Fraud Detective at Lawton, OK today. He has received 80 complaints from all those who have been screwed by Daniel Little.
Let me give you some of my history. Degree in Criminal Justice. Trained in Johnson County, KS area. Very progressive area. Spent several years in OK in law enforcement while wife was in Law School at Tulsa school of law. Ok was so frustrating because all I heard was "there is nothing I can do, it is a civil matter", time after time!!!
Well that is what I heard today from the detective. This is clearly a felony fraud case. The statement only tells me that it is still the "good ol boy school". The detective spoke well of Daniel Little. Could not believe what I was hearing. So therefore they will not follow up on the fraud and prosecute.
Typical of Oklahoma law enforcement and legal system.

jasonjc

I'd go up to the next level. The state attory genal or the OK state bure of investagation. Does any of it in volve the U.S.Mail? They have there own cops to. If its inter state try the FBI.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm glad I never ordered anything from them...I take that back, I bought 2 one piece boots for my Rocks and I got them within a week, I guess I was one of the (few) lucky ones.

nattieleather

You said your wifes a lawyer...hit him with a muilti million dollar law suite for your pain and suffrin. It may not get him behind bars, but just might put him out of business... just sayin.

I've never delt with the guy, but have heard nothing but bad things about him.

bbbang

USA 6x6

I believe I spoke with the same Detective. with Lawton's Police Department. He told me that the local prosecutor had decided it was civil and was not going to file any criminal charges. The detective said that he was told that Little had cancer, but the guy answering the phone at the USA 6x6 shop is giving the excuse, at least to me, that their machine is broken. They really need to try to get there stories straight!

HeadWizard

Get the local / regional press involved. Throw the local prosecutor under the bus for sitting on his hands - then call the state level prosecutor, or find the guy who wants to run against the local prosecutor in the next election. Get that guy stirred up.

File a class action and get the press involved. Buy a billboard to announce the class action.

This worked for a guy I know in Fl.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: USA 6X6

thats because your a "friend of randy ouverson" hahahaha :lol: i never got screwed over either cause im in the click like you lol[/quote]

Ya Randy didn't carry any boots at that time and I didn't know about this site yet so I took a chance and got lucky. Now it's definitely a plus to have a source like this site and a friend in the Rockwell business :D

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: USA 6X6

Will have some info on this situation soon. Have a LEO friend in Lawton I may be able to get some info from...

mdd0127

Banned
You guys should read all of the horror stories on the Pirate4x4 forum...and offroad.com.....and every other forum I've gone to. Dan Little is a crook and the Oklahoma "Justice" system is a flat out joke. If I'm ever out his way, my deuce brakes just might decide to "give out" when I'm pulling in to his parking lot! Hopefully the guy does have cancer. Karma is a bitch. I would never condone a lynch mob but people that run business like USA 6x6 would be the first targets that I wouldn't recommend. Could you imagine the look on his face if everyone he ripped off or lied to showed up on his front porch! America is getting away from us one lying scumbag at a time because the "law" protects them! If he pulled the crap he pulls 100 years ago, he'd be hanging from a tree....and deserving it.

Sorry about the rant. I'm just flat out tired of people being able to bold faced lie and just get away with it. :twisted:

mdd0127

Banned
mdd0127 said:
You guys should read all of the horror stories on the Pirate4x4 forum...and offroad.com.....and every other forum I've gone to. Dan Little is a crook and the Oklahoma "Justice" system is a flat out joke. If I'm ever out his way, my deuce brakes just might decide to "give out" when I'm pulling in to his parking lot! Hopefully the guy does have cancer. Karma is a female dog. I would never condone a lynch mob but people that run business like USA 6x6 would be the first targets that I wouldn't recommend. Could you imagine the look on his face if everyone he ripped off or lied to showed up on his front porch! America is getting away from us one lying scumbag at a time because the "law" protects them! If he pulled the crap he pulls 100 years ago, he'd be hanging from a tree....and deserving it.

Sorry about the rant. I'm just flat out tired of people being able to bold faced lie and just get away with it. :twisted:

That's funny right there! I wrote that whole post trying really hard not to cuss and the computer helped me!

Daneil

Maybe everyone that has been ripped off, from this website. Including all those from the others mentioned. Sue the living mess out of him. Get with the local news (with national ties) tell what he has done and how little (intentionally) the local LEO's did nothing.

desertfox

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone interested in a class action suit? I can arrange an attorney who will take the case on a contingency?
Not sure how many we require, but if the initial response is productive then we have a good chance.
PM me with your name and how much money you lost in the transaction. When it ocurred and what Little advised you at the time of your order.
Another point the local PD and Prosecutor do not realize is that when they were told by Little he has an insurance policy to take care of peoples losses then he is defrauding the Insurance company.. Little had knowledge he was defrauding people and now attempting to pass his loss onto the insurance co.
Beside being a cop for 8 years, I spent 18 years as an insurance investigator. This guy is a fraud from the word "go".

Gamagoat1

Mdd0127,
You correctly identified a modern politition. Lie to every one then let someone else take the heat.
Wish we could sue this piece of dog poop, but it probably wouldn't help. Another Bug would jump up and take his place.
Thanks for the rant Danny, made for interesting reading.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Daneil said:
Maybe everyone that has been ripped off, from this website. Including all those from the others mentioned. Sue the living mess out of him. Get with the local news (with national ties) tell what he has done and how little (intentionally) the local LEO's did nothing.
Can't get blood out of a turnup. At this point in time I doubt he has any money to get.