• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vehicle hunt..

gman1322

Looking for one of the following types of vehicles.

M1078A1
M931A2/939A2
M35A3
Possible other similar vehicles, no hummers.

I am located in Iowa and would most likely have to drive it home from wherever. So, will need something dependable, within reason. Have a budget I have to stay under, but will consider all available vehicles in final choice.

Valley Rock

Big wheeler cat peeler
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Buddy has a couple A3's in his yard, they've been sitting there probably 5 or 10 years or so, I would imagine they would need some tinkering before you drove them home from Southern Oregon

However he is not a greedy man, so his prices might make it worth it

aghumvee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have a nice tan M1078 with the 3116 Cat south of KC,MO. It was rebuilt by BAE Systems in 08/09. We put new Goodyear MVT tires on it in 2021. Have a clear Missouri title for it as well.

*Picture of it from a couple years ago I had on my computer.

Attachments

gman1322

We have a nice tan M1078 with the 3116 Cat south of KC,MO. It was rebuilt by BAE Systems in 08/09. We put new Goodyear MVT tires on it in 2021. Have a clear Missouri title for it as well.

*Picture of it from a couple years ago I had on my computer.
Tried to PM you but it errors out...

Other than what you posted, anything else been fixed, replaced, etc.?

What are you looking to get out of it?

Thank you.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a 71 Deuce that has been completely gone through including insulated cab and new paint on top of a list of new stuff as long as my arm, and I do have receipts for everything.
Karl

gman1322

I have a 71 Deuce that has been completely gone through including insulated cab and new paint on top of a list of new stuff as long as my arm, and I do have receipts for everything.
Karl
Working on a vehicle right now with another seller. If that falls thru I will get back with you.

P.S. Wouldn't be offended by some pics in the meantime...

Thanks.