• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

very clean M715 pickup on CL

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saw this, actually I was very interested in getting it, but I really have to pay down the debt before I can justify buying anymore toys at this point. Looks like a very nice condition M715, without the rear bed, plus lots of goodies. Located in central VA.

1968 KAISER MILITARY JEEP 4 X 4

Attachments

sandhiller

I tried clicking on the link but the posting was expired.

What were they asking fot it? I have a line on a 6217 and I'm trying to establish what it might be worth.

It is complete. 230 & all. In researching here I have heard about the remote throttle to operate welder/generator. This one doesn't have remote, just a civilian hand throttle aftermarket. It is in very decent shape overall. It has been sitting for a couple of years but it spent the 80s and 90s in-service and in a heated shop.

Just wondering. I'm going to get some pics in the next week or two. Interesting in hearing thoughts.

Also HI to all, newbie here.

Scarecrow1

Ok I'm sure I don't know most of the MVs by site but , I've Never seen one of those rumplecat . I Think the cab is hard core . The bed not so much... not into the box design .Thanks for the pic guys Love it .