• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Want to buy an M35A2 at GL

tjcouch

My $0.02 . . . buy your first truck from a private seller.

It might cost a grand more than an auction . . . . but being able to chat with the prior owner about the vehicle's history, quirks, maintenance schedule, test drive, etc. are well worth it.

Mt Doom Field Owner

I agree with previous reply from tjcouch. Your best person to buy one from would be one of the Steel Soldiers members who have had these trucks before and know what they bought. First of all these old experienced buyers are going to shy away from any clunkers in the first place and are going to be bidding on and buying the better trucks at the auctions. Second they know what to look for on a deuce that are common problem areas and also know what is going to be a relatively cheap repair or replacement if problem areas are encountered. The man I bought my deuce from showed me exactly where problem areas were and then showed me where I could buy the parts cheap to fix it. Good luck whichever way you go. Your most valuable asset at this time is having found the Steelsoldiers Forums for advise and help!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks