• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wanted tractor parts to convert my m35

hoopsoft

Am looking for the whole fifth wheel plate, tool box, walk plate spare tire carrier, going to make my m35a2 into a mini tractor 5 ton look alike guess you would say.

I may even go far enough as to do dual tanks.

If you got any of this and are willing to part with it, let me know, otherwise I'll have to go civi on the setup which I don't want to do.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You will have a M48A2 when you are done. I converted a M764 pole setter truck like this and it turned out awesome. Drop in a LDS engine and you are good for 50,000 GVW.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I kid you not: 12,000 truck, 11,000 lowboy, 26,000 worth of M-5 13 ton high speed tractor= 49,000 lbs down the highway at 50 mph. As they say, stacks runnin' flames . . . Timken rears not complaining. 185hp LDS huffin and puffin . . .

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
jwaller WM might be in need and your not to far. his is kinda stuck. i know murphy was involved in one way or the other :razz:

hoopsoft

Well I have rounded up a few parts on my own, thought I would try here again. I guess I'm going with a civi plate, got it really cheap, and I got a rack for behind the cab and a civi pogo and harness and air lines.

I still need walkplate, the arm the holds the tire in the tire carrier, and a tool box for the carrier?

I really wanted it to be exactly like a 5 ton behind the cab, but there aren't many of these trucks around my area I guess. So I now the goal is to be functional. Still holding out for military parts so though I would give this another shot.

anyone... Bueller? bueller?