• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

weird thing on front of grill

erniemigi

sorry about that, computer and operator problem, here is the pic of it, i know what the cord is that sticks out the front, i wondering about the round thing

Attachments

erniemigi

thank you salt6, i got this threw a gov auction and the vehicle came from a fire department, i thought maybe they left the siren on there

erniemigi

well at least they were nice enough to leave me the light bar on top, now all i got to do is change out two of the lenses from red to amber, hook up a snow plow and make some extra money

K9Vic

well at least they were nice enough to leave me the light bar on top, now all i got to do is change out two of the lenses from red to amber, hook up a snow plow and make some extra money
Please post a picture of the truck with the lightbar, would like to see what it looks like.

erniemigi

here is one for now, i got some other things that i would like to do to it before i take anymore, i will take some before and after pixs and post them at a later time

Attachments

Last edited:

Darwin T

the blackout light works very well at giving you just enough light to not be able to see at night, but works great during the day. i like the snow plow idea for money to support you mv habit. i would try that but in my 45 years here on the Texas gulf coast i have needed a snow plow "Zero" times. could use it during hurricane season though.