• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What are these things?

m35a2cowner

Lights

Could be, the camo color and the fact they were in military auction made me think might be something military. By the way I for got to mention that the numbers are on a truck fender. It was in a crate and looks as if (by painted numbers and faded paper tag) it was new and never put on. Unfortunately, it was stored outside and is weathered. If anyone is interested.....

DoubleDeuces

RE: Lights

Man ...those are garden party lites that someone stole from the NCO Club ....and put them in abox for someone to get as a Military Door Prize from GL... :D

rmgill

Re: RE: Lights

Twinpinion said:
Those look like the Malibu lights we had in my yard as a kid. They even came with the different colored lenses too!
Very likely they were made with the same factory/bid after someone had the bright idea to adapt those rather than some expensive military unit that ran off of 400 htz 416 VAC.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks