• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What are these?

fpchief

The two bars with nuts and bolts were under my passenger seat. And the grill was in the bed. I know I have seen that grill somewhere but it doesn't seem to fit anywhere. uploadfromtaptalk1438025191162.jpg

fpchief

Nope. Dang good guess though. I put it up to it and wrong size. I was thinking we had them on or around fuel tank back in the day.

jasonjc

Sure looks like the rock guard for the radiator to me also. The other two look like braces for the rear mud flaps.2cents

RangerBob

Definitely the parts to the lower half of the radiator guard/grill. Will post pictures of mine in-place shortly.

Here ya go...

CIMG0128.jpgCIMG0130.jpgCIMG0129.jpg

Looks like if you have a winch, then this lower grill is not used/installed.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks