• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your MTVR today?

Intel

Did you also end up cutting off the bed frame? I dont believe I saw it in the pic.
I cut off the front of the bed so it was even with the bed surface.
Did you also end up cutting off the bed frame? I dont believe I saw it in the pic.
I did cut off the front of the bed which can be seen in this photo.

Attachments

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
I was really lazy, and being the worlds worst procrastinator I didn’t touch my Sherpa 25k winch after blowing it up back in November at the rally; I sent pictures for warranty documentation to Sherpa and 9 days later I have everything needed to rebuild my winch. Although I over-worked the winch and killed it, They still took care of me because they stand behind their product. Very impressed, I’ll be releasing a video soon on this matter.IMG_4085.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
I’ve hit a LOT of stuff on the road, from squirrels to deer, but tonight was scary as I topped a hill and found a full-grown COW running towards me. I managed to evade pretty well but sadly felt a little thud as just the very tip of my bumper touched it. I barely kept it under control trying to evade; Y’all be careful, it can all end in a second.IMG_4604.jpg
IMG_4607.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JW7tonWY

I am jealous of your trailer, wished that for once others would not be able to spend more then I so I could get one to put my M715 on like you have your Hummer. I know All to Well it can all end in a second, my last near death experience involved deep gravel on a corner going way to close to 60...It took all the road and a bit of ditch and help from the Almighty to get it all pointing in the direction of travel again...

JW7tonWY

Saturday May 8 , drove 460 miles round trip to the National museum of Military Vehicles in Dubois WY.

Museum.jpg
Two things they didn't Have a MTVR and M715 - He did have a M725...

Probably close to 1000 vehicles there from Pre WW1 to Vietnam and a few newer ones outside. Unbelievable collection including many firearms.

Pretty much everything in there runs too. Not a road side tourist trap - this is a World class Museum!

JW7tonWY

Saturday May 8 , drove 460 miles round trip to the National museum of Military Vehicles in Dubois WY.

View attachment 834516
Two things they didn't Have a MTVR and M715 - He did have a M725...

Probably close to 1000 vehicles there from Pre WW1 to Vietnam and a few newer ones outside. Unbelievable collection including many firearms.

Pretty much everything in there runs too. Not a road side tourist trap - this is a World class Museum!
IMG_0208(2).jpg
perfect parking and timing for this reflection at a rest area on the way home...

Madball90

Hello, my name is Josh and I have an addiction..... bought a 3rd MTVR today and have yet to get any of the EUC’s cleared yet. Two non runners and a wrecked one for parts should make for an interesting learning curve for these trucks. I have pretty well mastered reviving other MV’s and have no idea what to expect with condition on these because there is not much info out there yet.
I used to work for Oshkosh on the MTVR now Inwork on them for the Marines in 29 Palms…. I have rebuilt them from the ground up as well….. my favorite is still the AMK-36