• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What mounts on bottom side of top of snub nose?

signsup

Believe me, guys, I try to look this stuff up in the manual, but when the Humvee you get is missing a lot of parts, I have trouble determining what is missing. On the M1151 snub nose hood/grill, there are seven beveled holes on the top flat surface, three each in a tringle pattern and one in between the two patterns. Would appear to hold a beveled headed screw to attach something to the underside. Wiring harness? Air deflector or weatherstripping? Any help appreciated, can take pics if needed.
Thanks in advance.

signsup

Here are the holes in question. Two "sets" of three holes, one on the drivers side and one on the passenger side and one randem hole approximate in the middle. The bevel is on top, so maybe wire clip holders with the wire clip being on the underneath side?snub nose holes 1.JPGsnub nose holes 1.JPG

Attachments