• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What parts TM covers the 24 bolt paired wheels?

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You trying to find this page by any chance?

View attachment 905891
Thanks but no, I am looking for the parts breakdown, all I have found was the 24 bolt even spaced which has the same valve stem as the 12 bolt, I know what the paired valve stem number is I was looking for the complete parts breakdown.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found a copy of the 2009 revision of the ECV/REV parts manual. Only lists a single part number for the valve stem for both LR-D and LR-E wheels.
Looks like the difference between the valve stem is the 24 bolt wheels have the letter D at the end assuming you're talking about part #12 in the diagram below (90619 for the 12 bolt vs 90619D for the 24 bolt)
1694659036045.png
1694658981704.png

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is not the valve stem used in the paired wheel, it only has two pieces the stem and the nut and it goes in a round hole.
The NSN for the paired valve stem is 2640-01-562-6033 but that is not why I wanted the parts breakdown.
I think it is pretty safe to assume the 24 studs would be the same as the 24 bolt even wheel I just wanted to see if there was actual documentation.

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found a copy of the 2009 revision of the ECV/REV parts manual. Only lists a single part number for the valve stem for both LR-D and LR-E wheels.
Looks like the difference between the valve stem is the 24 bolt wheels have the letter D at the end assuming you're talking about part #12 in the diagram below (90619 for the 12 bolt vs 90619D for the 24 bolt)
View attachment 905894
View attachment 905893
This correct for the paired wheel also...look at Item # 2....2 types of wheels...D and E range....paired is E range, so #3 is used for both.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This correct for the paired wheel also...look at Item # 2....2 types of wheels...D and E range....paired is E range, so #3 is used for both.
Yes, but it's also showing that there is only one valve stem assembly, and that isn't true because the E range have a different hole shape. If one thing is obviously wrong, then who knows what else is also wrong.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ah, I see that now along with the #1, I miss copied the part number as 12518559 from my rim so my searches did not have any results
Unfortunately they failed to list the correct valve stem for the paired wheel, not helpful for someone ordering parts, but that does sort of confirm the stud number, assuming they did not make any more mistakes.
I was using the known valve stem number when looking. EDIT, so I assumed this was not the correct parts breakdown, there is that word! o_O

Last edited: