• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

which two wires on the BO to jump to get lights?

four_by_ken

I need to jump the BO switch temporarily until I get a new switch. Which spades on the switch should I make a jumper and connect in order to get lights to come on?

Trying to find the schematic in the TM... but failing.

Last edited:

AJMBLAZER

Watching this. I'm just going to remove mine. No need for it and every newb who drives my truck resets the radio stations at least once.

four_by_ken

Turned out it was not the switch, but a blown fuse.

But, for those that wanted to know...

orange to orange w/black tracer
and
white to white w/white tracer

This will jump out the switch and allow everything to work.

four_by_ken

Just to be sure, those are the wires for the switches, correct?
Yes, the wires coming into the back of the switch. When you take the switch out... it is just one plug left hanging there.

Just get some spade terminals and two small pieces of 14 awg wire. Put spade terminals on either end of the jumper wires. Then just plug the jumper wires into the reminaing plug where the switch used to be.

Temporary... can go back to the switch if you want ever. Cost... about $2.00... maybe.

AJMBLAZER

I'll just eliminate them altogether. I don't want the switch back or need the function. Ditched my BO lights and IR light years ago.

Going to use the space for some offroad light switches actually.