• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who Done Went And Did This?

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor

williamh

Speculation only. Old guy buys hummer and passes out and crashes. It’s Florida ! That and 1000 other reasons he crashes. I doubt he was racing down one of the side streets , no skid marks or other seen factors all the wheels are intact , I would guess medical issue other than mechanical failure.

Hummer Guy

Gives fuel to the fire that the MVs should be outlawed. I can hear the liberals now , "See!, See!"
Yep

Speculation only. Old guy buys hummer and passes out and crashes. It’s Florida ! That and 1000 other reasons he crashes. I doubt he was racing down one of the side streets , no skid marks or other seen factors all the wheels are intact , I would guess medical issue other than mechanical failure.
I could see that, but I feel like they would've mentioned that if it was the case

TNDRIVER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My money says his driving was interfering with his phone call........................................

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice solid roof with no hole.

Hummers are great and safe vehicles when driven properly. Notice no fatalities. I bet speed was involved.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
According to reports I read, the driver was driving erratically prior to the accident and after hitting the trees was ejected from the Humvee so he was obviously not wearing a seatbelt. As Mogman stated, we have absolutly no idea what actually happened.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
More fuel

MatthewWBailey

Father, Husband and Barn Hermit
Steel Soldiers Supporter
More fuel
I'm telling you! Gin & Tonic was involved.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK I'll play, plus one for williamh
Possibly a medical emergency.
I rode for decades without a helmet so I can be as stupid as anyone and I would never pull out of my driveway in a Humvee without wearing seat belts, in fact the first thing I do is buy new factory seat belts not knowing what effect several decades of sun has done to the ones they come with.