• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiper Arm

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It should pull straight off with a little effort. Nothing locking it onto the shaft.

HoveringHMMWV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My technique for removing the wiper arms is to use a paint lid removal tool (usually free at your favorite big box store). It allows you to disengage the clip underneath while pulling the wiper arm off with the free hand. It's ambidextrous but only comes in one finish.
- HoveringHMMWV

IMG_6620.JPG

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any suggestions on how to get the extended version off? I loosen the Allen wrench screw and tried pulling…. They are stuck. Any suggestions?
pull harder.
Or sometimes they are held on with a little loctite, and have to be heated up to remove.
But mostly just pull harder.

I think for my short extensions that are just a press fit and no set screws I used 2 rolling head prybars on opposite sides to get them to come off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks