• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wire diagram

Xengineguy

Supporting Vendor
Looking for some help. I’ve downloaded the tm several times for m1078 a1 but I can’t view more than page 1?
what I’m looking for is the proper position of k999 in cavity j309. On the back of the fuse/relay panel.
I was repairing mouse damage on my new to me truck and my release tool dropped out of the cavity and I now have
four choices / empty cavities. Thanks

Skyhawk13205

Looking for some help. I’ve downloaded the tm several times for m1078 a1 but I can’t view more than page 1?
what I’m looking for is the proper position of k999 in cavity j309. On the back of the fuse/relay panel.
I was repairing mouse damage on my new to me truck and my release tool dropped out of the cavity and I now have
four choices / empty cavities. Thanks
check line #429 grid F4, looks like space 11 for going to contact 87 of the engine PTO Relay

Attachments