• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won another M1009 today

galeo7171

I won one of the m1009s on govdeals.com that were located in TN. From the pictures, one of them looked pretty bad, the other looked pretty good. I won the one that looked pretty good. Fromt the ad, it says the batteries are missing so it doesn't run. As far as I can tell from the pics, it looks like everything is where it should be under the hood. Hopefully I can throw some batteries in and she'll fire up...I won it for a whopping whole $548.....

Attachments

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a nice one. Can't beat the price. You know when the seats are nice that she lived an easy life.

Terracoma

People really 'gotta stop talking about upcoming/active auctions...... :doh:

OP, I want to see the police report outlining the theft you committed. If she's a runner, that's an impressive deal!

Last edited:

Racallahan1

People really 'gotta stop talking about upcoming/active auctions...... :doh:

OP, I want to see the police report outlining the theft you committed. If she's a runner, that's an impressive deal!
I hear you, but I don't think it's that big of a deal. If you're on this site, you likely already know where to look for upcoming auctions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks