• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

XR311 Information

TedG

I was wondering if anyone on this great forum of knowledge has any information as to who might have one of these vehicles. The FMC XR311 is branded as the proto-type for the hmmwv. Besides the one at Fort Lewis, WA, does anyone know of another in existence?

Regards,

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
kurt lesser, pres. of the mvcc, had a hwmmv prototype at the 99 mvpa convention, as i remember it. going though my pics, i found a pic. its the same as the above pic. not much but you can have it , pm me your addy and ill maill it to you. if you want ill pm you kutas phone #

TedG

That is funny. I just exchanged emails with Kurt on some hmmwv parts and I did not know it was him that owned one. Seems like another email is order. Thank you very much for this information.

I will pm you my email...

Regards,

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
pm me your mail addy, the pic is a hard copy, so snail mail is the transport mod