• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

You guys are a bad influence

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
NO, they don't strain the bearings any more than normal singles. Braking is not effected if you are adjusted right. I can lock mine up, I tried. I didn't measure tread depth when I got them, but have driven alot and don't notice much wear. The offroad performance is not night and day, but it works good for me.

dk8019

If all the pushers on this site have you considering is new tires, consider yourself extremely lucky, you have yet to start buy trucks, trailers and other gear to populate all the empty land you own. When you can one day walk across all your land without touching the ground on trucks and truck related accessories, you can then blame this site for your woes.

ccequipment

Here is some more bad for you, I put a few pics up for you. With the wheels I have they won't hit the inner front fenders, I have had the right front touch the J pipe after some hard wheeling at Haspin. The rears will touch the bed at full compression, but it won't hurt anything. I think its the best single mod you can do. FYI your new filter shipped today.

Attachments

800summit

The other nice thing is less resistance going down the road. I just got some michelins and they will track better than the NDT in the mud, due to them beaing a radial. this is on 11.00 20s. ccequipment has the same setup as me.

number9

If all the pushers on this site have you considering is new tires, consider yourself extremely lucky, you have yet to start buy trucks, trailers and other gear to populate all the empty land you own. When you can one day walk across all your land without touching the ground on trucks and truck related accessories, you can then blame this site for your woes.
Well, that's my problem. We are currently in a subdivision aua and they have land around here priced like it's all got oil on it. We are looking for some for sure though. My inlaws back home have LOTS of land though, so that's where the Deuce will live for a while. My father inlaw has a 5-ton tractor, several military trailers (and TONS of other junk, er stuff) to keep it company.

I had to fight hard today to keep from buying a few M105's in IL with the drop-gate on them. Thankfully Glenn Beck show held my attention while the auctions closed.

Our boys LOVE big trucks, so I keep telling the wife............... it's for the children ;-)

Random pics, not our trucks

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
When you can one day walk across all your land without touching the ground on trucks and truck related accessories, you can then blame this site for your woes.
Kinda like.........this:

It's all you guys fault.......before I met you I could stop anytime I wanted to.

First it was a deuce...cute little deuce.....nice little deuce.....then the 5 ton tractor....yea....I'll stop there.....oops...need a trailer for that....hummm 35 foot electronics van on GL....GOT IT....HEY...LOOK....A 5 TON WRECKER.....CHEAP.......MUST STOP........MUST STOP......WOW, A M915......don't see those everyday.......YEEE HAW.....GOT IT.....CRAP....NEED A FLATBED TO HAUL MORE STUFF HOME.........EEEEEEYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIII IT NEVER STOPS.......SOMEBODY SAVE ME FROM MYSELFaua aua aua aua :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo:

Attachments

SuperiorRam

Well spent all day getting the tires on the hemmit rims all I can say is greese the bead on the tires five with one with out and the on with out greese was three times as hard and time wise twice as long mounted the fronts and will flip the hubs tommarow all I can say is where will I hide the 11 nine hundreds tires and rims hahahahaha

SuperiorRam

Who's wheels are those? Who made the conversion to 6lug? Truck looks GOOD.

Got the tires and wheels from Rodney in Marshfield Wisconsin he sells the wheels and tires on fleeBay he sends the five toners to stazworks I believe it's called, (a pro wheel building company centered 3/8 or 1/2" plate machine welded in ... No starts and stops in the welds) any way there very nice not a stock center just pressed in like others (not right IMHO) PM me for his number He also had stock five ton bolt pattern ones for cheeper

blacktop

I just put 11.00 XLs on my truck and am very happy. The steering in much easer and there is no rubbing. I gained about 4 MPH and highway performance is much better. I have my pump turned up and run a pyro and noticed no power loss, I think the power band is a bit better and for some reason my temps dont seem to climb quite as fast under hard aceleration. I did the XL,s for driving in snow but I like them much better than the ndt's in general. The only draw back so far is a stiffer ride. O and it looks killer.:p

SuperiorRam

I just put 11.00 XLs on my truck and am very happy. The steering in much easer and there is no rubbing. I gained about 4 MPH and highway performance is much better. I have my pump turned up and run a pyro and noticed no power loss, I think the power band is a bit better and for some reason my temps dont seem to climb quite as fast under hard aceleration. I did the XL,s for driving in snow but I like them much better than the ndt's in general. The only draw back so far is a stiffer ride. O and it looks killer.:p
lets see already i would have prefered to get XL's myself

tm america

dont you mean a good influence.i have 15.5s on mine stock rims accel is great stopping could use some help.but not to bad unless it.s loaded but other than that it is the best mod you can do top speed is a big help higher load capacity and way better traction better mpg are just a few of the good things not to mention it just loook bad a$$:roll:

tm america

15.5s last longer on pavement but 395s are better offroad and the will let youy know if you have bad wheel bearing but singles with the hubs flipped doesnt put anymore load an the bearings

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks