• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Zwick Compressor

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just picked up a Zwick wheel barrow type compressor, it was just for parts but I was hoping for "more parts", does anyone have a carburator for one of these they would like to sale???
James G.

Attachments

papercu

compressor

1A08 ??
Saturn Surplus has: Carb p/n 13214E8192 NSN; 2910-00-917-4735
Price $38.50 plus the shipping Wayne

Did you see mine in the classified?? Ready to work. If you find the rest of your parts I really recommend the bulb squeezer in the fuel line to help prime the fuel pump. Wayne

Attachments

papercu

Com

That's not a single spark plug sticking out of the top? I've really need to get my eyes fixed. What model is it?
I would keep mine if there was a recoil rope upgrade for it. Anyone knows of one. Wayne

NEIOWA

Re: compressor

papercu said:
1A08 ??
Saturn Surplus has: Carb p/n 13214E8192 NSN; 2910-00-917-4735
Price $38.50 plus the shipping Wayne

Did you see mine in the classified?? Ready to work. If you find the rest of your parts I really recommend the bulb squeezer in the fuel line to help prime the fuel pump. Wayne
Wrong model compressor

The Zwick has a Robin (Subaru) engine. That one is pretty rough looking but a VERY nice compressor, the best of the similar units that I've seen. Recoil starter is missing. Should be easy to get engine parts, I think Wisconsin is the US distributor for Robin.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: compressor

I have one of the small military standard engines, can I do a direct conversion to it instead of messing with repairs??? RPM speed about the same???
James G.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: compressor

No luck so far! Someone on here said the air force was setting up their own LOGSA site, maybe I will be able to find one there when it is up and running.
James G.

NEIOWA

Re: RE: Re: compressor

rumplecat said:
I have one of the small military standard engines, can I do a direct conversion to it instead of messing with repairs??? RPM speed about the same???
James G.
Personnally I wouldn't waste 2minutes with one of those boat anchors. If you're going to go to the effort of changing out the engine go with something made in the last 20 years. A nice little Briggs is not that expensive. Or even a Honda is not out of line for the unit. That 3cyl pump is a very nice unit will really move some air (Have 3 of the units that got FEPP for my Fire Dept).