• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1952 M211 Headlights

Lugnut

I was wondering if there is an aftermarket headlight for these? If not... Where would one obtain the oem headlights? I checked a few sites but came up empty handed.

Lugnut

This would be my 1st MV so needless to say.. I am the true "noob" I grasp the connecter swap to Douglas but still don't know the differance with the bulbs or connectors.

11ACR-LT

The 24V headlamp bulbs are the same,just take the rubber seals off the wires on the new bulb (Packard) a little liquid soap helps, and replace it with the metal Douglas shell.

acetomatoco

Go to a truckstop store and get a couple of civilian 24 volt headlights from a big truck... go to Napa get two headlight pigtails... put your choice of connectors on the pigtails and you have now solved the headlamp problem... Many dealers have the headlights with wires and bullet connectors on them... you just use the metal (douglas) connector parts from your old lights to make them into what you want... Or get the headlamps with packard (rubber) connectors and exchange the bits with your old lights or upgrade your harness ends to packard...ACE

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks