• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My kids had their first ride in a Deuce

BlondeGuy

I'm off on a family vacation and was passing through the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. I decided to visit the guys at Smokey Mountain Ziplines and we had a great time.

They have a whole herd of Deuces that they take their customers up the mountains to the zip lines. We climbed into the bed of the Duece and went through some tough terrain.

A big thanks go out to all the guys at Smokey Mountains Ziplines. It was one of the highlights of our trip.

augiedoggy

I'm off on a family vacation and was passing through the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. I decided to visit the guys at Smokey Mountain Ziplines and we had a great time.

They have a whole herd of Deuces that they take their customers up the mountains to the zip lines. We climbed into the bed of the Duece and went through some tough terrain.

A big thanks go out to all the guys at Smokey Mountains Ziplines. It was one of the highlights of our trip.
i believe the owner of that company is a member here, what a great idea for a business!
Love that area, pancake places everywhere you turn....lol!

edit... Oh, duh....it's in the member recognition forum......sorry

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks