• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NEED an NSN for CASE 680L

JAsher45

I am currently stationed in LSA Anaconda and i pulled a case 680l out of DRMO that the airforce turned in with major hydro leaks... two bad o-rings.. the problem lies in that the nsn on the equipment is for a cat backhoe. any leads would be great cause i can't find the damn thing in fed log email me at joshua.asher@balad.iraq.centcom.mil

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wonder if it's possible that they have a single NSN for all civilian rubber tired hoes of that purchase, regardless of make? Seen that on the chevy and ford crew cabs, both have the same NSN but obviously different mfrs.

NEIOWA

That would be my guess as well. AF seems to reuse one NSN for multiple buys of equipment to meet a GSA standard. Case or CAT backhoes are not std Army equipment, if Army property would be non NSN I think.

Might check GSA catalog to see what you find. Or contact Case Gov't contracting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks