• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

front axles

white135

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me any other sources for a front axle for a M135. A guy in our MVPA chapter has several from a chevy 1 1/2 ton or a dukw that he thinks might work.

I ask because I am looking at a M135 that is missing the front axle that I'm hoping to save.

thanks in advance.

white135

Thanks guys. I'll get with both of you soon to work some stuff out.
Eric, is there a number I should call you at? or you can email me some details.
Even If Marty can help me out, its still nice to know where there is some spare parts.

This place is great!

Thanks

cbvet

Eric,
Howard & Sons Towing & Salvage 574-867-6808 has the truck. I looked it over last year when it was at a farm near here. Engine locked up. Has a winch. Body is solid.
Howard is a decent guy to deal with.
CBVET

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got one in MD, still in the truck. Whole truck is actually for sale until the weather breaks and we get some more parts off and the junk man comes to get the rest...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks