• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Undercoat-stoneguard

red devils dude

I want to undercoat the deuce with something a little harder then auto part store
"rubberized undercoat" something harder and less likely to pick up rocks would be nice :grd: :lost:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have been impressed with the Herculiner on my 725. If your getting under the truck to put it on, make sure you are well protected. A gallon is usually 100.00 or so, Pepboys has a 20.00 mail in rebate if one is near you.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well it cost less to do it once. I hope that doesn't come off as offensive. I went cheap as dirt once and got bit.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Undercoat-stoneguard

red devils dude said:
anything pricey is out cost of paint's killing me.
Just remember Jed, you get what you pay for. The cab bottom is torture tested every ime you run your rig in wet weather, wintertime (with the salt on the roads), even when it's parked in humid weather the moist air get stagnant under the body of most rigs and accelerates the rust. Normal paint or underbody coating won't do any better than what you already are doing with the $5 a spray can undercoat stuff. If you need better protection, it's gonna cost you.

red devils dude

Re: RE: Undercoat-stoneguard

gimpyrobb said:
Well it cost less to do it once. I hope that doesn't come off as offensive. I went cheap as dirt once and got bit.
I all most never take any thing as "offensive" I'm just running out of money for the paint I'm
going to call the ziebart place see what they can do.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Undercoat-stoneguard

I'd go with roll-on bedliner. Walmart has bedliner for cheap per gallon. I am also looking at durabak and grizzly grip for colored bedliner to use in my cab and wheel wells.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks