• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Willys mule

tburk49760

A few years ago, my son ran my Willys powered mule out of oil! The block was destroyed but I managed to find another and have gathered most of the parts but lack the time and desire... Anyone aware of a running Willys 4 cly motor available? I know most have been converted to the 2 cylinder motor but the only reason I like this is because of the weird factor... At some point, I will need either a new trans or a wizard to go through mine as well... Thanks for all input...

natem

I was told by the previous owner "ran when parked" but I've never tried starting. If your interested maybe I'll start em up. If I do I'll provide video.

natem

I'll see what I can do. I'm sure more than one person would like to hear a 4 cly. run. It may take a few days to dig them out and get them setup. Stay tuned.:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks