• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hauling stuff to Aberdeen from M-Series Rebuild

CGarbee

Just thought that I would cross post an item that Charles Talbert posted on the g741.org forum in case any of you want to jump on the deal... Especially since I am the one doing the hauling... :)

"I'm sure most know about Cabell Garbee offering to pick up surplus parts here for delivery to those who will attend at Aberdeen in May. This is the last call, anyone who would like an item delivered to Aberdeen needs to get in touch with us promptly. Cabell is planning to pick up all items here on Thursday, March 22. This will be his only pick up date. We have moved a good portion of the stuff that needed to go, but may still have what you need, take-off brake components, M101 trailer sides, end gates & hardware, parts engines, etc. Give us a call right away with your neeeds if you would like to take advantage of Aberdeen delivery. Many thanks to Cabell for making this generous offer.
www.mseriesrebuild.com
Charles Talbert"

Contact Charles at M-Series directly to find out what he has, and to purchase. He and I will load next week, and I'll deliver (and collect donations for the haul) when I get to Aberdeen... I'm taking my M35A2C to his place, so I have room for most everything that he has to sell.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks