• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a M200 Generator Trailer Tailgate / Brackets

Miltrucks

Currently doing a restoration on a 15KW genset with the quiet kit on a M200 chassis. Am looking for the rear fold down tailgate assembly - gate and hinges. I believe they are made out of aluminum, which now may make them a bit harder to come by with the price of scrap lately.

Anybody have any leads of any parts yards that may have the part, or does anyone on the board have one of these they are stripping down?

Picture is attached of what I am looking for......

Thanks for any leads!

Attachments

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You've probably already thought about this, but my recommendation is to sell your trailer and find a trailer with everything you need. Those trailers are not too common, but they are around. I would think you'd have more luck finding another trailer than you would finding a residue trailer with the parts that you need.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pity, just a month or so ago, WPAFB had dozens of them for sale. Close to you Eric. They may still have one listed but I don't recall if it had the step.

Blake

Ive got a trailer here with the alluminum "ramp" (no generator) that would sell whole. Let me know if you are interested

thanks.

Miltrucks

Kenneth - Yeah - I remember seeing those down in Dayton - but didn't have the genset at the time. Got a nice deal on a genset and thought I would put one together. I don'think many or any of them had the rear gates though at that auction.

I already have a very nice 200 trailer that is all done ready to mount it on - except for that tailgate and brackets. - otherwise I thought that route as well Bruce.

Sam Winer had a bunch of them they were selling for $40 each about 4-5 years ago. Don't think they have any of them left now, but have a call into Robert there.

Blake - Don't need the whole trailer in VA, but PM me a price you would need for it and I'll put it in the options list.

Thanks,

Miltrucks

OK - found a stash of these, but they are only the gate and don't have the mounting brackets on them. Does anyone have one of these that they can take a couple of pictures of the mounting brackets and I'll just end up fabbing up a pair?

Thanks for the help!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks