• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 1967 International F230D

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
sweet! :beer:

carguy455

No.2Diesel said:
Holy Fng Shiite!! Love the long hood. Is the front axle tucked back like a logging truck? Wow that must be wierd to shift with your left.

It's New Zealand dude, he grew up shifting with his left.........

packman

Thanks guys, I have only had it 6 months, and my father and I are still fixing faults the last owner patched up!
No.2Diesel yes it is a hand full to change gear when loaded as it has a 5 speed main with a 4 speed auxilary box behind so you have to lock your right arm through the spokes of the steering wheel and split shift both gear levers with each hand :shock: (20 forward, 4 reverse gears)
You can see more pictures of this truck and other bits and pieces in my photo gallery if you like.
I would like to say I enjoy visiting this site, you all seem like a good bunch and look forward to talking again.

Cheers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks