• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

going to atlanta today

jwaller

driving the deuce. if anybody in or around Atlanta wants to meet up I'll be in ma deuce all weekend. call me 803 546 1897. I will be spending the weekend in douglasville loading some things from my parents house.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Wish I could come and hang out, but I am doing welding projects in Gainesville (near Lake Lanier) all weekend with my buddy that has the crew cab US Navy power wagon.

You can bring your mig and help though!

rofl

alphadeltaromeo

jwaller

I'm 20 mins from dville! I will be working on my property tomorrow trying to prep it for some grass i'll be planting, but you're welcome to come by or maybe I can hook up with you another way. I'll PM ya.

Andy

alphadeltaromeo

John (jwaller) had lunch with us today...drove over his deuce and it's really nice. Has the gun ring mounted and it looks great going down the road. We drove each others deuce's to get an idea of how they drove. The steering on his was much lighter than on mine, so I'm going to check my air pressure, as it's probably low. He has also turned up his IP a bit and that makes a huge difference in performance. I was rather surprised quite frankly.

Anyway, was great to meet him...very sharp individual and a pleasure to talk with as well. I have to say, his 11x20's look much better than my 9x20's...just my 2 cents.

Andy

jwaller

had a great time visiting with ADR and his family I'll be driving the deuce to atlanta again today with the trailer again. hope you guys are doing well.

alphadeltaromeo

Are you picking up more stuff? Ok, that must be a silly question...you're bringing a trailer...

Holler if you wanna swing by...you're welcome to :)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Same here, I should be home around 6:30 or 7, I have to leave work early today and pick up my new windshields….woo hoo!!!!

PM or call me if you wanna come by.

jwaller

I will be taking another truck and trailer load of stuff back from atl to cae. if I have the time I'll call or come by but I have to haul some stuff up to norcross sat about lunch and stay till sat night.

jwaller

well, the trip is canceled. :( I was under the truck finishing some work and noticed the balancer has separated from itself. the outer ring has come unglued from the inner and I dont have the time to swap the balancer from spare to the truck. it looks like it's going to be a big job.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks