• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wheel Tools

white135

Well, it may not seem like much, but I only get about one afternoon a week right now to work on my truck, and of course, today it was raining just enough... So, I managed to sandblast the tools I found in the tool box when I got the truck.

The one on top is the normal wheel wrench, second is the 18" handle, third is the j-hook for the spare tire bracket on the m215, and on the bottom is the shorter, smaller wrench that goes to the nut on the j-hook.

I was really surprised to find these in a truck in a junkyard, especially the dump specific (as far as I know) smaller one.

They cleaned up well and are ready for paint. The big one even has GMC and the part number stamped in, still very readable.

If anybody can confirm that the small one is only for this truck, or has any other info about these seemingly rare trucks, please feel free to share!

Eric

Attachments

acetomatoco

The GMC number should match the number in your ord 9 for the truck.. the normal handle is 3/4 by 30 inches...i am going to have to look thru the Ord 9 and see if different OVM were issued for the M215... ACE

white135

Yes, the number matches the one in my ORD 7 book. I would assume that the bar I have is special for the spare nut? They are just a steel bar right? I should be able to get a 30" length some time if so.
Thanks
Eric

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks