• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

9.00x20 NDCC military tires

rizzo

RE: 9.00 R20 NDCC military tires

when ever. I might even be able to get them to cincy for you for $50

how many you want?

67Beast

Hey Rizzo, I'll take some. I've got a few that are in bad shape on my deuce that needs replaced. I've got a front that's dated 1956 and has some monster cracks in it! I can come pick them up, or you could send with anybody heading to the Silver Lake Sand Dunes to play.

rizzo

some guys are going there Mem day. How many do you need?

robb, how many do you need? are they for spares or drive on the road tires?

rizzo

have 10 now and 10 more coming off m108 in next month. I'm gonna take some pics and poat with #'s on tires. I will see aobut somone takeing them to you

acetomatoco

I question that these are radials and not bias as they should be... 900 R20? vs 900 X 20.... Remember not to use bias tubes in a radial tire...etc etc. etc...ACE

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks